Founded in 2003, Seminars for Engineers provides the global industrial engineering community access to relevant, often elusive technical expertise. Through comprehensive in-person training courses, the company’s experienced instructors share real world experience and practical problem solving techniques for manufacturing professionals. Presented in both public venues and customized, private company sessions, current offerings include Packaging and Labeling, Web Handling and Converting, Fastener Design, Plastic Molding and Composite Materials Testing. Seminars for Engineers is known worldwide as a quality source for the training and continuing education of today’s industrial engineering workforce.
What Makes Us Unique
- Over a decade of providing industrial seminars
- Trained thousands of professionals at hundreds of industry-leading companies
- Presenters are experts with deep experience and real-world knowledge
- Attendees surveyed after each seminar for instructor and subject matter feedback
- Custom on-site seminars offering “turn-key” training
Contact us today about your industrial and engineering training needs.